The Great Outdoor Decision! A question we often get asked here at CPM builders Exeter is whether clients should choose a patio or deck for their refurbished garden. Decking and patios create an area in any garden where you can relax enjoy to sunshine or an evening barbeque. Whether you choose a patio or a deck is a completely personal decision, and each has many positive points. Here is a guide to help you make the all-important choice.
- According to the this article, a great decking area can increase a home’s value in the eye of future buyers by up to 10 per cent.
- Decking can be installed in a huge variety of locations and formations in almost any outdoor space.
Any outdoor issues you have can be overcome, such as damp ground, uneven ground and tree roots, as the deck is elevated from the ground level.
- Decks can last over fifteen years if you look after them correctly.
How decking installers Exeter can renovate your garden
Our team of Exeter decking installers are specialists in every stage of decking fitting, from sourcing materials and grafting designs, to installing the final product. CPM uses only the highest quality materials to withstand any weather conditions and look stunning all year round. We can work with your vision to create an amazing deck that will bring out all of the best features of garden and create a relaxing space outside your home.
- Patios can increase the perceived value of a home for investors by an impressive 12 per cent.
- A well-installed patio can last over 25 years with little maintenance.
- Patios are great strong structures for areas to be used to bear weight, such as driveways, large water features, or even Jacuzzis.
- A beautiful patio can be built on ground level, blending seamlessly into the natural landscape of your garden.
How patio builders in Exeter can transform your outdoor space
CPM Exeter patio builders are experts in fitting and maintaining patios, driveways and pathways to the highest standard. We will work with you to pick out the most striking and reliable materials, then go on to complete your patio to the optimum standard with professionalism throughout. You will find a perfect finish on your beautiful new patio that will completely transform your outdoor space into a new area to spend quality time with friends and family.
Whether you choose a deck or patio for your garden, we are here to help. Contact us today for specialist advice and a free consultation to begin your journey towards a rejuvenated garden that will look great for years.