Get some creepy ideas for your Halloween Party!
Halloween is fast approaching, so it’s time to get organised and plan the top Halloween party in Devon with our blog on Halloween Decoration ideas. Here are complete project management’s top tips for throwing the creepiest Halloween house party. Gather up all of your friends and family, get Micheal Jacksons “Thiller” on, add a touch of class with personalised cocktails. Drink responsibly and if your drunken friends do break your house then don’t worry. Complete Project Management are Devon builders, working in Exeter, Exmouth, Mid & East Devon. Don’t hesitate to contact us if after the party you need the walls re-decorated Mwahahaha! Good Luck from the whole CPM team.
Create your very own gory blood bath
Give your guests a fright when they use your toilet when they see a blood filled bath, blood all over the tiles, blood around the sink and in the bathroom. You could even buy some fake body parts and put them in the with the blood filled back. One simple red food colouring bottle will help you create this Halloween party trick.
Turn your front garden into a cemetery
Remember to decorate the outdoors as well as the indoors of your house. Create your very own cemetery by cutting out tombstone pieces and painting them to look like stone. Write on the iconic “R.I.P”.
How to carve the perfect pumpkin design
- Select your chosen pumpkin, the larger, most deformed and the pizza the better!
- Use a sharp serrated knife to cut the lid of the top of the pumpkin
- Using a spoon scoop out the fleshy part and all the seeds.
- Find your perfect design and draw it onto the pumpkin
- Carefully using a pumpkin cutting tool cut out the design shapes
- Finally finish the spooky design off by putting in a Candle, Torch or Coloured light inside.
Extra things to consider
- Halloween style food and drink
- Sweet jars
- Spooky punch
- Scary blood orange sponge cake
- Use old wine bottles as candle holders
- Make a feature scarecrow for outside the front of your house
- Halloween bunting and balloons
The top 10 Halloween party songs!
- Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson
- Zombie by The Cranberries
- Thriller by Michael Jackson
- Tarantula by Pendulum
- Ghostbusters by Ray Parker, Jr
- Insomnia Monster Mix by Faithless, Rollo Armstrong, Sister Bliss, Goetz
- Every Breath You Take Remastered 2003 by The Police
- The Devil Went Down To Georgia by The Charlie Daniels Band
- I Put a spell on you by Nina Simone
- Monster Mash by Bobby Boris Pickett