Exmouth Easter Egg Hunt
We will be taking over from the Easter bunny by leaving sweet treats for all to find where you can….Win An Annual Family Pass to Exmouth’s World of Country Life
“The CPM Easter bunnies will be hiding 500+ Cadbury’s creme eggs around Exmouth seafront, parks and more!”
Participants must collect as many Easter eggs as they can, and share via social media with the #CPMEaster and the winner will be awarded an annual pass to the World of Country Life in Exmouth for the whole family (2 adults and 2 children) runners up will win one of 5 large Thorntons Easter eggs.
Here’s the challenge
- Here’s the challenge
- Start time: 11:00am
- Finish time: When the eggs disappear
- Starting point: Manor Gardens Exmouth
- Cost: FREE
- Post a photo of your eggs on CPM’s Facebook page or use the hashtag #CPMEaster (see example)
- The prize: A Family annual pass to the World of Country Life in Exmouth (winner selected Tuesday 18th of April at 16:00)
- *Don’t be greedy and ruin the fun. We ask that your fair to other children and ensure it’s 1 egg per child per basket of eggs
Like CPM on Facebook & Join the Easter Event in Exmouth
Follow the clues and find eggs from 10 Iconic Exmouth locations.
Share photos of you with your eggs on facebook & twitter using #CPMEaster for a chance to win a annual family pass to “The World of Country Life”
Here are the Clues!
- In the Gardens, you will find, a musical place to sing and hide
- Next to the water wheel, sits a blossom tree, how many eggs can you see?
- Sitting proudly on the sea front, tick tock is my sound, it’s here there are some chocolate eggs waiting to be found
- Find the building with 8 sides, you’ll find the eggs we’ve stored inside
- I come from the Jurassic age, I’m scaly and I’m green, around me you will notice there are creme eggs to be seen
- Make a wish, it may come true, we’ve hidden creme eggs just for you
- Behind the cafe, on the beach, some boulders are within your reach
- Rum and raisin? Mint choc chip? This tasty place is your next tip
- Among the huts of different colour, your eggs are hiding under cover
- When stuck at sea, these people rescue you, Good luck and thank you for taking part.
Terms & Conditions
*All we ask is that you don’t be greedy and ruin the fun, please be fair to other children and ensure it’s 1 egg per child per basket of eggs
- Competition for UK participants only
- You must be 18 and over to win the tickets to the World of Country Life
- The Tickets are non-exchangeable or refundable
- You will be issued 4 vouchers to exchange for annual passes so that it will include your photo